We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to pay through NBS for Surry Community College.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan:
For the Student:
1. If you are a New NBS User please select "Create a username & password" to begin.
Returning Users, Sign In with your Username or Email and Password.
2. Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan.
3. Select the appropriate term.
***To use your own financial account, click Begin
***To use a financial account other than your own click on 'Want to designate another payer?'
4. Complete the steps as prompted.
For Person Other than the Student:
1. The student will need to designate you as an Authorized Payer following the steps above.
2. Once this is complete an email will be generated with a link to log into the system.
3. From there you can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf.
Enrolling in a NBS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. If you would like to view the plans offered by your school, please visit mycollegepaymentplan.com.
Through e-Cashier, students may set up a NBS Tuition Payment Plan to pay tuition/fees through a third-party; Surry Community College does not accept partial payments.
Through this plan, students have the option to pay in monthly payments through automatic deductions from a checking or savings account or to a credit card.
Please note, if you wish to make a full payment, that should be done through your KnightLife account, otherwise you will be charged $25.00.
Fees do apply, as well as the following rules/regulations:
NBS e-Cashier Tuition Payment Plan
The NBS Tuition Payment Plan is for students receiving in-state tuition rates only. Out-of-state students may enroll in the NBS Tuition Payment Plan provided they will be paying the out-of-state tuition rates. (Note: Out-of-state students seeking in-state rates through their NC Employer do
not qualify for the payment plan).
- Please be sure to include the full student id number of the student when enrolling in the
- Books cannot be budgeted using the NBS Tuition Payment Plan. This plan is for payment of tuition and fees only.
- Payments are set up at 0% interest with a $25.00 per semester enrollment fee (this fee is drafted immediately from the account you choose when enrolling in the payment
plan). This fee is non-refundable.
- Surry Community College (SCC) is not responsible for any non-sufficient fund charges incurred as a result of enrolling in the NBS Tuition payment plan.
- I am responsible for notifying the SCC Business Office for any changes in my enrollment status so my agreement with NBS can be adjusted or terminated.
- I am responsible for notifying the SCC Business Office to terminate my agreement when my financial aid is awarded (if applicable).
- I agree to allow the SCC Business Office to adjust my account with NBS if my financial aid award changes and/or does not covermy total bill.
- I agree to allow the SCC Business Office to adjust my account with NBS if I fail to enter the correct amount to be budgeted.
- I agree to allow the SCC Business Office to adjust my account with NBS if my enrollment status changes.
- In the event that I am only registered for one class and it is canceled by Surry Community
College, it is my responsibility to notify the Business Office so that my NBS agreement can be terminated. This will ensure a 100% refund of my enrollment fee (if applicable).
- If I terminate my agreement or my agreement with NBS is terminated for any other reason, I must pay my tuition and fees to Surry Community College immediately. Failure to paytuition will result in transcripts/grades not being released and future registration will not be allowed until balance is paid in full.
- Refunds of payments to NBS will be handled in accordance with the normal college refund policies. Refunds will be in the form of a check payable to the student, not the responsible party on the NBS agreement. This includes payments made by credit card or ACH.
- Failure to pay fees owed to NBS, or otherwise defaulting on my agreement with NBS, will result in a hold being placed on my account which will deny future services.
- I understand that any missed payment will result in a $30.00 fee imposed by NBS each time a payment is attempted from my account.
By proceeding with the agreement set-up portion, I agree that I have read and understood and agree to these terms.