We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to pay through NBS for Iowa Western Community College.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
For the Student
1. If you are a New NBS User please select “Create a username & password” to begin.
Returning Users, Sign In with your Username or email and Password
2. Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link
3. Select the appropriate term
***To Use Your Own Financial Account click Begin
***To Use a Financial Account other than your own click on 'Want to designate another payer?'
4. Complete the steps as prompted
For Person Other than the Student
1. The Student will need to designate you as an Authorized Payer following the steps above
2. Once this is complete an email will be generated with a link to log into the system
3. From there you can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf
Enrolling in a NBS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. If you would like to view the plans offered by your school please visit mycollegepaymentplan.com
• If your financial need should change and you need to
adjust your plan please contact Iowa Western by the 1st of the month to be
effective for a payment scheduled on the 5th.
• Cancellations – Nelnet will not automatically terminate an
agreement when financial aid or other means covers the Iowa Western
balance. It is the responsibility of the
customer to notify Iowa Western to cancel the Nelnet agreement when the balance
is covered by other means.
• Iowa Western reserves the right to increase a payment plan
up to $100.00 per term/agreement if the balance owed is within that amount and
e-cashier is not set for the proper amount to cover the account balance.