Payment is due at the time of registration for noncredit
AACC courses. If you are paying by Nelnet payment plan, you must enroll in a payment
plan before you can register. Before proceeding with your payment plan, please
ensure you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Are seats still available in the section?
- Do you have an AACC ID#?
- Is the start date for your classes after today?
- Have you calculated the correct total cost for your classes, including any out of county or out of state fees?
- Have you identified your latest payment plan end date based on the class(es) that will be included in your payment plan?
For additional information and instructions regarding Nelnet
payment plans for AACC noncredit classes, visit: www.aacc.edu/costs-and-paying/ and
click the link for Noncredit Payment Plan. If you need assistance with any of
the questions above, please contact the Instructional Support Center at email@example.com or 410-777-2325.
For registration information and instructions, visit: www.aacc.edu/noncredit
Only one payment plan can be created per term.
Payment Plan Requirements
It is your responsibility to sign up for a payment plan that meets the required parameters:
- Payment plans must start before the start date of all classes covered by that payment plan.
- Payment plans must end before the earliest last day of all classes covered by that payment plan.
If you choose a plan that does not meet those parameters,
the college will attempt to adjust your payment plan schedule end date to meet
the required parameters. If that is not possible, the college will terminate
the payment plan and you will have to sign up for a new plan. There is a
non-refundable enrollment fee for each payment plan you enroll in. If your plan must be canceled by the college, you will
not be refunded the enrollment fee from your original plan and you will have to
pay the enrollment fee for your new plan as well.
If you have any questions about your payment plan
parameters, please contact the Instructional Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
For the Student
- If you are a New NBS User please select “Create a username & password” to begin. Returning Users, Sign In with your Username or email and Password
- Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link
- Select the appropriate term
***To Use Your Own Financial Account click Begin ***To Use a Financial Account other than your own click on 'Want to designate another payer?'
- Complete the steps as prompted
For Person Other than the Student
- The Student will need to designate you as an Authorized Payer following the steps above
- Once this is complete an email will be generated with a link to log into the system
- From there you can complete a payment plan or make a payment on the student's behalf